Master Of Quotes

Inspirational quotes and stories handpicked to bring you hope, insights and inspiration. Topics include character, family, famous, funny, inspiring, love, meaningful, occasion

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Angelina Jolie Quotes


Angelina Jolie Inspirational Quotes




"Everyday we choose who we are by how we define ourselves."

"People say that you're going the wrong way when it's simply a way of your own."

"There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now."

"I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse, as long as you never intentionally hurt another person and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free."

"We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

"Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes."

"If I make fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me."

"Make bold choices and make mistakes. It's all those things that add up to the person you become."

"If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart."

"The truth is I love being alive. and I love feeling free. so if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead. and it's real simple. and I think it's not that uncommon."

Angelina Jolie  


No comments:

Post a Comment