Master Of Quotes

Inspirational quotes and stories handpicked to bring you hope, insights and inspiration. Topics include character, family, famous, funny, inspiring, love, meaningful, occasion

Monday, October 3, 2016

Top 5 Famous Failures

Top 5 Famous Failures




The beatles rejected by decca recording studios who said, we don't like their sound. They have no future in show business.

Oprah Winfrey was fired from her job as a television reporter because she was unfit for TV.

Michael Jordan
I missed more than 9000 shots in my career. 26 times I was trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Albert Einstein
Wasn't able to speak until he was four and didn't read until he was seven, causing his teachers and parents to think he was mentally handicapped. He was slow and anti-social.

Bill Gates
I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed it all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.


Credits to the owner

No comments:

Post a Comment